martes, 18 de mayo de 2010

Hello, Friends!

Welcome to my blog. This post contains the Unit 1, the third level of the English program at URBE. New Friends, New Faces.

Vanessa Sanchez Interview.

What's your name? Vanessa Sanchez.

Do you Speak English? Yes, and I also speak Spanish.

Where are you from? Ciudad Ojeda, Venezuela.

What do you do? I'm a Student.

What do you do for fun? I like listening to music and traveling.

How old are you? I'm 17 years old.

What's your e-mail address? vanessa8_9@....

What's your weight? I'm average weight.

What's your hair like? I got long, straight hair.

How tall are you? I'm average height.

What color are you eyes? I got dark brown eyes.

What color is your hair? I got dark brown hair.


Her name's Vanessa Sanchez. She's from Ciudad Ojeda, Venezuela. She's 17 years old. She's a student in URBE in Law School. She's speaks Spanish and a little English. She wants to pass the level and learn a new language.

She likes traveling and listening to music, her e-mail address is vanessa8_9@... and her blogger address is http://www.vane-sanchez.blogspot.com/.

She's my friend Vanessa. She's average weight. She's about 1,65 centimeters. She has long, straight, dark brown hair. She has dark brown eyes. She's cute and simple.

She's funny, visit their profile.


Well, hope you like my publication. Please, leave a comment.


"Do not stop dreaming, life is cool".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario