miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Hello, World!.

Welcome to my blog. This post contains the Unit 4, the third level of the English program at URBE. Is there a theater near here?. Prepositions of place.



Conversation.

  1. Almaris: Is there a bank in this neighborhood?.
  2. Mary: Yes, there's one on the corner of Fuerzas Armadas Avenue.
  3. Almaris. Okay. Excuse me.
  • Jose: Excuse me. Where's the bus Stop?.
  • Mary:Hmmm. . . It's next to the URBE on Circunvalation 2.
  • Jose: Thanks a lot.

My Neighborhood

My Neighborhood is very big, there is a University. There is a Burger King on Fuerzas Armadas Avenue, between Pizza Hot and a Station Gas. There are restaurants, banks, drugstores and cafés.

I like my neighborhood. It's great.

Well, hope you like my post. Please, leave a comment.

"Do not stop dreaming, life is cool. Kisses. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario